Do you fantasise about a world in which you love your job to the point that you jump out of bed in the morning with excitement at the thought of what you’re going to do today? Do you long for more freedom and flexibility in your daily schedule? Do you wish that you were creating something really meaningful, that could make a difference to something that matters?
By now you’ve got a good amount of experience under your belt, you’ve had real success on your current career path, and you’ve got a good salary; but, as Stephen Covey said, “It doesn’t really matter how fast you’re going if you’re heading in the wrong direction.”
Now is the time to take control of your career, get off that conveyor belt, and get super clear about where you want to go next!
Or you could continue doing what you’re doing and allow your default future to unfold in front of you.
Is this really what you want to be doing for the rest of your life?
Is the work you’re doing actually meaningful and are you making a real difference in the world?
Is what you’re doing going to be sustainable and compatible with having a young family?
And if the answer to those questions is no: what might it look like if we made them into a big YES?
Why work with me
My name’s Anna Lundberg, and I help people create businesses and build a lifestyle that allows them an unimagined sense of freedom, flexibility and fulfilment across different areas of their lives.
I guide people just like you (and past me!) from a place of stagnation and frustration to a place where you have clarity on what it is that you really, really want; you have the confidence and the conviction to go for it; and you have the strategies and resources in place to ensure that you know what to do and you actually do it.
As your coach, I will be your cheerleader and supporter, believing in you 100% and never, ever, judging you or criticising your choices. I’ll be endlessly patient and compassionate. At the same time, I’ll be completely focused on you and your goals, I’ll expect you to be fully committed to achieving what it is that you really want and I’ll challenge you and hold you accountable when you need me to.
As seen in:
There are a few key moments in your life when you can particularly benefit from coaching:
- When you’ve been stuck for a long time and just don’t know what to do
- When you have an idea but can’t work out how to bring it to life
- When you’re starting something big and really need that extra support and accountability
Asking for help is not a sign of weakness. It doesn’t mean that you can’t do it alone, it just means that you recognise that this is really important to you; that you want to be allowed, and encouraged, to dream as big as you’ve always wanted to; and that you know that you will move forward so much faster and more easily while working with someone who’s done it before and who can support you every step of the way.
Working together, we’ll do whatever it takes to get you that clarity on what it is that you want to do and work out exactly how you’re going to make it a reality.
- We’ll start by understanding what’s truly important to you and re-imagining a bigger and more meaningful version of success so that you finally get that CLARITY on what you really want and the CONVICTION that you’re on the right track
- We’ll look at what’s holding you back, digging into your worries and fears and getting you the CONFIDENCE and COURAGE that you need to move forward
- We’ll come up with a STRATEGY for how you will work towards your vision, both in terms of your mindset and in terms of a concrete plan with SYSTEMS in place for what you need to do
- And we’ll set you up for ongoing success with the SUPPORT and the STRUCTURES you need in order to take consistent and effective action as you implement your plan and ultimately get closer to your vision
There are different options for how we can work together and the beauty of one-on-one coaching is that I can leverage the frameworks that I’ve developed and guide you along the proven steps that I know will get you to where you want to be, while I’m also able to tailor the process, the content and the format to your individual needs.
To begin to re-imagine a new vision of success for you, I’d like to invite you to a free ‘one step’ consultation call. During this conversation, we’ll start to explore what it is that you’re really trying to achieve, what’s getting in the way, and how we might be able to help you to move forward. If we both decide that we would really love to work together, we can then discuss what that might look like.